We know that your visit into the YLD Flower website means you’re trusting us to respect your privacy by using any information you pass through with utmost care. So, for your own comfort and peace of mind, we’ve provided information regarding the collection and use of your personal and technological data below.
How Your Personal Data is UsedFirst and foremost, we want you to understand why we collect your data and how it’s used. It may be used for some or all of the following ways:
- to identify you as a user
- to communicate with you via comments, messages, and emails
- to provide you with the best, customized experience throughout our website
- to process your purchases and items you place in your shopping cart
- to process and have your orders delivered
- to facilitate and secure your account information through our system
- to provide you with information regarding present and future promotions and/or any upcoming events we may have
- to protect you against fraud or any unlawful or illegal activity that may happen on our website
- to improve your present and future experience on our website
The Data We Collect from YouThe use of our website involves the collection and storage of personal information you provide us. The following are some of the information we may collect from you:
- Required Data: In order to identify you and properly secure your account, you must provide specific data variables, such as your name, email address and other pertinent contact information. Purchasing items will also require billing and shipping addresses as well as credit card information that we may share with a third-party to complete your purchase transaction.
- Automatic Data: As soon as you land on our website, your IP address and other technological information about the device you used to navigate our website will be gathered by “cookies.” Cookies are used to gather information that we can use to improve any future experience you may have on our website. Other automatically gathered information may include your operating system, device, browser, and any other technological data we may retrieve in the future for further advancements and improved user experiences.
Your browser may have features to disable cookies. However, it may keep you from being able to view certain pages and aspects of our site.
What We Share
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more here:Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Behavioral AdvertisingCookies may be used to gather your personal information for targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads.
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
The DO NOT Track SignalPlease note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
Your RightsAlthough we do not ship products outside of the United States, you still have rights as a European resident, according to YLD Flower. You have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information is corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
Data RetentionWhen you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
MinorsThe Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 16.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.